Marketing Your Home
We live in a digital age, The Ann Rudd Group recognizes this and adapts and evolves their marketing strategy to current trends, and tailored demographics relevant to your home. Every home is unique and that’s why we personalize every marketing strategy to compliment the sale of your home best. When you list a home with us, our marketing specialist uses only the most popular platforms to gain your home the maximum exposure to home buyers, and as a result maximize your profits.
How Are We Marketing Your Home?
Marketing a home is more than posting and praying. It is about strategically advertising at the right time, in the right place, to the right people.
- The Ann Rudd Group Website
- Tour Factory
- Professional Photography
- Quality Home Brochures
- Open Houses
- Yard Signs
The Importance of Marketing your Home Online:
- 90% of home buyers searched online at some point during their home buying process. (NAR 2012 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers)
- 100% of home shoppers used the internet to research a specific home. (NAR 2012 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers)
- For 42% of home buyers, the first step in the home-buying process was looking online for properties. (NAR Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers 2013)
- 14 % of home buyers first looked online for information about the home buying process. (NAR Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers 2013)
- 78% of new home shoppers visit 3+ sites prior to taking action on a real estate site. (Google & Complete New Home Shopper Survey, 2012)