Halloween and Thanksgiving are a distant memory. Hanukkah is here and Christmas will be upon us soon. But before you decide to put off listing your house during the holidays, here are 7 reasons why you might want to reconsider:
- While there may be fewer buyers out there, people who look for a home during the Holidays are serious…they are ready to buy!
- There are fewer homes for buyers to look at during the Holidays, which means less competition for you. Less competition equals more money!
- After the Holidays, the supply of listings increases substantially, which lowers the demand for your home. More competition equals less money!
- Your home shows better when decorated for the Holidays!
- Many buyers have more time to look for property during the Holidays (as opposed to a normal work week).
- We will restrict the showing times to when YOU want your home shown. YOU remain in control.
- You can sell your home for more now and move in January or February, as opposed to starting the whole process over in January or February.
If you decide to reconsider listing your house during the month of December, list with someone who believes in this idea. Countless agents have told us how they are listing houses and getting multiple offers in just a few days. Don’t you want in on that action??? The faster you sell your home the more money you make- no matter what month you list. Why not list in a month with the absolute smallest amount of competition? Give us a call today. We’ll show you how we will give your house the best possible position in the market.